Protik Innovation Center (Protik) is a non-for-profit organization, established in 2012 by the public-private partnership between the Government of Albania, Albanian – American Development Foundation, USAID, Microsoft Albania, Cisco and Albtelecom. The mission of the center is to catalyze the development of the ICT sector in Albania with the goal to promote innovation and entrepreneurship, stimulate the demand for ICT products and services, to increase cooperation between the private sector, educational institutions, and the government and to serve as an information networking hub.
Protik invites applications for a Project Manager who will be responsible to develop and manage projects and activities of the center to support the center’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. We expect the candidate to strategize and implement project initiatives, to achieve the self-sustainability, to be able to commercialize products and services that can generate values for the center.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Executive Director and has direct responsibility to delivering efficient, effective solutions across a wide range of projects where Protik is engaged with.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and to identify opportunities in the market, that can match the customized programs of the contribute in creating reliable image of the partner in ICT Ecosystem, donor’s community and projects implementors.
The position demands high leadership skills, a reputable professional in the ICT ecosystem and community in Albania, and motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture projects success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain project initiatives aligned with the mission and goals of Protik;
- Oversee developing budgets, operating plans for projects and funding channels for maximum productivity during the implementations;
- Develop project’s assessment standards for the monitoring, evaluation, and improvement of the activities;
- Identify potential revenue channels for Protik’s activities;
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and KPI-s;
- Oversee project activities within the team, ensuring that the goals are reached;
- Conduct market research, based on projects requirements;
- Assemble and submit proposals, budgets, and presentations for new projects;
- Maintain a complete order of all records regarding proposals, contracts, partnership agreements, grants;
- Prepare revenue projections for the future activities in close cooperation with Executive Director and Finance Management.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Identify sources of external funding and develop grant applications and write project funding proposals.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and external experts to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Manage project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-projects, when will be assigned from the Executive Director.
- Develop and manage budgets for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities within the department.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome project risks, and produce necessary reports for management and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or relevant field of study
- 3+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with project management experience / project developments).
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Analytical thinking skills with creative-problem solving and ability to work under pressure;
- Forward-thinking, business-focused and strategy-centered;
- Ability to assess complex situations and prioritize critical issues;
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction and public presentation.
- High integrity, strong professionalism and solid ethics.
- Previous stakeholder management skills.
- Good working knowledge of CRM/ERP Software and Digital Marketing.
- Proven projects proposal writing experience.
Please reference the job title and send a Curriculum Vitae and a Motivation Letter detailing relevant knowledge and experience and interest in the position to the following address: [email protected].
All applicants will receive a confirmation that their electronic submission was received. However, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: 05 January 2024