Kategoria e Punës / Profesioni: Program Manager
Tipi i punës: Kohe e plote
Eksperiencë: Mesatare (3 – 10 vite)
Kërkohet foto: Jo
Letër interesi: Jo
Data e fillimit të punës: 20-07-2021
Protik Innovation Center (Protik) is a non-for-profit organization, established in 2012 by the public-private partnership between the Government of Albania, Albanian – American Development Foundation, USAID, Microsoft Albania, Cisco and Albtelecom. The mission of the center is to catalyze the development of the ICT sector in Albania with the goal to promote innovation and entrepreneurship, stimulate the demand for ICT products and services, to increase cooperation between the private sector, educational institutions, and the government and to serve as an information networking hub.
Protik invites applications for a Program Manager who will be responsible to develop and manage programs and activities of the center to support the center’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. We expect the candidate to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives, to achieve the self-sustainability, to be able to commercialize products and services that can generate values for the center.
The Program Manager will work closely with the the Executive Director and has direct responsibility to delivering efficient, effective solutions across a wide range of programs that Protik Innovation Center is engaged with.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and to identify opportunities in the market, that can match the customized programs of the contribute in creating reliable image of the partner in ICT Ecosystem, donor’s community and projects implementors.
The position demands high leadership skills, a reputable professional in the ICT ecosystem and community in Albania, and motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role
• Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives aligned with the mission and goals of Protik;
• Oversee developing budgets, operating plans for programs and funding channels for maximum productivity in programs implementations;
• Develop program assessment standards for program monitoring, evaluation, and improvement;
• Identify potential revenue channels for Protik’s activities;
• Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and KPI-s;
• Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached;
• Conduct market research, based on projects requirements;
• Assemble and submit proposals, budgets, and presentations for new projects;
• Maintain a complete order of all records regarding proposals, contracts, partnership agreements, grants;
• Prepare revenue projections for the future activities in close cooperation with Executive Director and Finance Management.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Identify sources of external funding and develop grant applications and write program funding proposals.
• Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and external experts to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
• Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-projects.
• Develop and manage budgets for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
• Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
• Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or relevant field of study
• 7+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience / program developments).
• Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of digital marketing
• Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
• Analytical thinking skills with creative-problem solving and ability to work under pressure;
• Forward-thinking, business-focused and strategy-centered;
• Ability to assess complex situations and prioritize critical issues;
• Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction and public presentation.
• High integrity, strong professionalism and solid ethics.
• Master’s degree in business administration or related field
• Previous stakeholder management skills
• Strong working knowledge of CRM/ERP Software
• Proven projects proposal writing experience.
Please reference the job title and send a Curriculum Vitae and a Motivation Letter detailing relevant knowledge and experience and interest in the position to the following address: email@example.com
All applicants will receive a confirmation that their electronic submission was received. However, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for applications is 20th of July, 2021.