Are you thinking of starting your own business, or have you recently done so? Or perhaps you are already running a successful business and would like to expand it to new markets, or get fresh ideas?
What is the programme about?
The European exchange programme for Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs helps provide aspiring European entrepreneurs with the skills necessary to start and/or successfully run a small business in Europe. New entrepreneurs gather and exchange knowledge and business ideas with an experienced entrepreneur, with whom they stay and collaborate for a certain period.
Who can participate in this European mobility scheme?
Aspiring or new entrepreneurs
You can participate in the programme as a new entrepreneur if:
You are firmly planning to start a business, based on a viable business plan;
· You have started your own business within the last 3 years.
· Your (future) company or activity can be in any sector and there is no age limit.
· However, you must also:
· Be a permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries;
· Have a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan;
· Be motivated and committed to collaborate during your stay with an experienced entrepreneur from another Participating Country; be prepared to contribute to the development of the host entrepreneur's business and make your skills and competences available;
· Be ready to complement the programme funds as needed to cover the costs of your stay abroad.
As a host entrepreneur you can participate in the programme if:
· You are a permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries;
· You are the owner-manager of a small or medium enterprise OR a person directly involved in entrepreneurship at SME board level;
· You have been running a company for more than 3 years;
· You are willing to share your knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and act as a mentor.
Albania is one of the participating countries, represented by Protik Innovation Center, so take your chance and apply!
For more detailed information, please visit the official website: